Monday, April 30, 2012

Moss Bushes

    I'm not sure how well this is going to work, but I figured I'd post the progress anyway.

The first test pieces all dry

    Just little pieces of moss covered (literally saturated) with watered down PVA glue. I'm hoping they'll stay green, but if they don't, I can always try spray painting them.

A shot with some terrain

Another shot with some terrain

Some miniatures for scale
 
    I think they came out well. I have a bunch more of this stuff and I already have some interesting plans for it. ie. small trees, shrubs, berry bushes, stuff like that. Next, I plan to get some Moria terrain done. I still haven't come up with an idea for my goblin fortification so if you guys have any ideas please leave a comment below about it. I'm trying to capture the Lord of the Rings feel to it and I just haven't come up with anything yet.

All the other moss I collected

-James

No comments:

Post a Comment