Really simple conversion. Just an arm swap, shield attachment, head swap, and some green stuff mail and shoulder plates. I'm really pleased with how he came out and I really like how the paint pulled this figure together. I like having, for goblins, simple and effective paint schemes. This was just flat colors covered with a wash and a highlight for the armor.
That's all I got for now. I have been busy working on some new terrain for some gaming this weekend but I did manage to get some work done on my Battle Company. I'll try and post some pics, hopefully by next weekend and keep you guys updated.